Chiropractic is the largest natural health care profession in the world. Now established in over 70 countries, this rapidly growing discipline has 90,000 professionals trained at accredited colleges/universities predominantly located in North America and Anglo-Saxon countries.
Chiropractic is a primary contact health care profession that is well established in a number of countries around the world. Chiropractic focuses on the relationship between the body’s structure – mainly the spine – and it’s functioning, as regulated by the nervous system.
Chiropractors offer an approach, that uses neither drugs nor surgery, but instead focuses on providing adjustments to the spine with the goal of correcting functional problems and supporting the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
The Barcelona College of Chiropractic:
- Teaches the science, art and philosophy of chiropractic,
- Is the world’s first bilingual college of chiropractic,
- Is international,
- Is student centred,
- Is undertaking the process towards accreditation,
- Is located on the campus of, and allows you to access a Master in Chiropractic from, Spain’s leading University (Universitat Pompeu Fabra),
- Is based in the centre of a beautiful Mediterranean city. Barcelona and Chiropractic.
What a beautiful combination!
Programs taught in: