PhD in Emerging Technologies applied to Agroforestry Systems (TechAgro) Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
- To train doctors with multidisciplinary knowledge capable of responding to the current challenges of adequate use and development of emerging technologies in agroforestry systems.
- This course is based on a strong research component in areas within UTAD 's priority areas of intervention, and will work in close connection with a set of R&D projects.
- To contribute to the deepening of relations between Higher Education, Science and Innovation, in accordance with the objectives of the Science 2010 - Operational Program for Science and Innovation.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday to Friday Tutorial
- Academic Calendar: September to June
2 semesters propaedeutics six semesters of research