DBA in Sustainability Management Sustainability Management School
Enhance your professional practice through a deep and rigorous research
The Main Focus of Research is on the innovative integration of business knowledge with sustainable development issues. Specifically, economic growth, environmental management, and social fairness are integral parts of all DBA projects.
The theoretical philosophy of this DBA program hinges upon a holistic approach to problem-solving and stresses the development of leadership skills in times of changing organizational settings due to crisis and scarcity of resources.
It places emphasis on the application of sound theory and rigorous research into real and complex issues in business and management. The students are expected to undertake an independent and systematic investigation selecting the appropriate methodology of research, methods, and techniques. The aim is to address topics relevant to organizations and management, particularly with an emphasis on sustainability.
Students can attend workshops either on-campus or online.
Academic Year 1
Module LS: Leadership & Sustainability
- Responsible Leadership, Change & Systems Thinking
- How to Create a Winning Culture in Multinational Companies
- Sustainable Innovation and Turning Sustainable Development (SD) into a Competitive Advantage
- Responsible Management Practices & Corporate Social Responsibility
Module RM: Research Methodology
- Philosophy of Science: Philosophical Bases of the Doctoral Thesis
- Practical Research Tools
- Research Design
- Embedding Sustainability Research for DBA
Academic Year 2
Module R1: Choosing Own Methodological Tools
- Financial Evaluation of Sustainability-related Projects
- Methods of Data Collection
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Qualitative Research Methods
Module R2: Final Phase of Research
- Big Data Analysis with Excel
- Data Elaboration and Interpretation
- Analysis and Interpretation of Qualitative Data
Academic Year 3
Module 5: Final Revision of Doctoral Dissertation with Careful Guidance of the Supervisor
- Revision of Literature Review. Drawing Conclusions and Action Plan for Further Applications
- Task – Drafting Doctoral Thesis
Module 6: Public Defence: Viva Voce Oral Examination
- Final Approval of Doctoral Thesis Due 3 Months Post Viva Voce Oral Examinations
- Task – Public Defense: Viva Voce Oral Examination
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
Kindly note that scholarships or financial aid are not offered for our DBA programs.