Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Hotel and Tourism Management The Hong Kong Polytechnic University - School of Hotel and Tourism Management
- Provide leadership in developing future scholars in hospitality and tourism management.
- Provide a theoretical and research base that prepares graduates for research and education positions in hospitality and tourism.
- Offer advanced training based on individual interests and career aspirations.
- Encourage research collaboration between academic staff and students with the intellectual and supportive environment provided at the SHTM.
- Prepare graduates for educational, research and industry positions related to hotel and tourism management.
Who should enrol?
- Anyone who wants to pursue applied research in their advanced education.
- Anyone who wants to develop their ability to complete significant research in a specific area of hospitality or tourism.
- Anyone who wants to make positive contributions to the growth and enhancement of hospitality and tourism research and education.