Industrial PhD INCEIF University
Who Is Eligible For The Industrial Ph.D.?
We want to hear from both academics and non-academics. Industry players with a minimum of five years’ work experience are welcome to apply for the Industrial Ph.D. program.
We recognize the importance of the various life experiences and wealth of knowledge that you can bring to study situations, as well as the high degree of motivation that we find inexperienced students to have. This program is open to working professionals from both the public and private sectors. Prospective candidates will have the opportunity to share their ideas and expectation with our faculty members during the selection interview where we hope to assess the broader picture of a candidate’s suitability for the program and university. As an accomplished applicant, you will be given individual consideration as we recognize that you will be equipped with a wealth of skills and experiences beyond your academic qualifications.
We select the best based on your overall experience.
An opportunity of a lifetime.
What Makes This Ph.D. Program Unique?
- Candidates are treated as equal partners
- It is an opportunity to present business intelligence and preservation of valuable industry knowledge
- It is an opportunity for industry players to translate their real-world experience into an academic repository which will benefit many more in the future
- It provides a seamless immersion between the industry and the academia which then benefits the Islamic Finance industry as a whole
- It provides the platform, support, and additional expertise needed for candidates to research and expand their ideas
- It provides endless possibilities for the formulation of new frameworks, policies, concepts, and theories that could be globally accepted
- Candidates can address current industry challenges and offer innovative solutions
- The solutions created from this program will provide an impactful solution for the industry
- All coursework and services are customized and personalized based on specific needs
- Master’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Submission of a research proposal (not exceeding 15 pages, double-spaced in Arial size 12). The proposal should address current industry challenges and provide innovative solutions.