Ph.D. - Industrial and Systems Engineering Auburn University - College of Engineering
You are eligible to apply if:
- You hold a bachelor's or higher degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering, or related engineering or math field from an institution of recognized standing
- The GRE/GMAT is required, and TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for international applicants
- Fill out the graduate application online at applyyourself.com/?id=auburn-g
(you will be required to create an account)
- Upload your official transcripts, statement of purpose, resume, and three recommendation letters
- For more information visit, auburn.edu
The application deadline for prospective on-campus students who wish to be considered for a university fellowship (fall semester start only) is January 1. For deadlines for the spring semester starts, please contact us directly as deadlines vary according to the department.
The application deadline for prospective online students is generally 45 days prior to the beginning of the semester in which they wish to start.
To complete the program you must:
- Complete a minimum of 60 credit hours including one hour of the seminar (INSY 7950/7956) and nine credit hours from the graduate core curriculum.
- Complete a research-based dissertation supervised by an advisor and committee; the proposal and final defense are administered by the committee.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.