Self-Paced PhD in International Business Management
Our PhD develops the research and teaching skills you need to promote new perspectives and inspire the next generation of business leaders.
The PhD’s flexible structure allows you to study without leaving your job for an extended period. It combines face-to-face courses in Paris with special programs at our five partner institutions around the world, and lets you take advantage of on-demand e-learning. This gives you the freedom to study anywhere in the world, at the times that suit your career and lifestyle.
- Hold a bachelors degree or equivalent from an accredited undergraduate institution and completion of a master’s level program
- Average of ten years of senior management experience
- A strong grasp of written and spoken English is required
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Leadership in Higher Education
- Strategic Technology Management
ISM’s global presence lets you work towards your PhD in six of the world’s most influential business cities. Our bases in Paris and New York offer general programs in international businesses, while our partner institutions in Cape Town, New Delhi, São Paulo and Shanghai give you focused insight into the cultures and practices of key emerging markets.
- I believe in lifelong learning and that is exactly why I chose to pursue a PhD. I choose ISM because it offers academic immersion on my terms. -- David Mygind
- Being able to study with 18 different nationalities in a group of 20 students provided a truly remarkable diversity of opinions and perspectives. -- Gabriella Kindert
- Studying at ISM is a great way to learn, see the world and expand your international network -- Peter Bamkole
Where Our Alumni Work
- Millennium and Copthorne Hotels
- Dassault Systemes
- Farleigh Dickinson University
- Save the Children Federation
- Strathmore Business School
- Harvard University